Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Fewer Posts

Blogging about my natural journey really has helped me catalog my experiences and gain a more solid regimen.  I hope that I was able to help someone out there going natural or debating about going natural or anyone for that matter. However, in the future, there will be fewer posts on this blog. I'll try to get a post at least once per month. The monthly posts will generally be a hair update (growth, regimen, etc), style or product review. I feel like the things I am doing in my routine at this moment have not changed greatly, with the acception of implementing some new products. I still use nautral products such as rhassoul and vinegar rinses, still dc with conditioner mixed with oil and wear pretty much the same styles. Since my goal is pretty much healthy long hair, a monthly update is probably more suitable for this platform.

I'm thrilled to be in the position of having a solid hair routine. In addition, via wearing puffs all summer, I realized I've grown past the awkward stage, yay! Life in natural hair land is pretty good at the moment, but nothing drastic or that exciting to run home and blog about. This whole adjustment to natural hair snuck up on me without me even realizing it and I'm loving it.

This isn't a goodbye for sure, but a see you again soon (i.e. next month).

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment