Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Cones

For the first time since becoming natural I used a conditioner with a cone! My hair feels amazing! My ends feel just as smooth as my roots for once. This really makes me rethink some of my hair practices. The product is Nivea Nutri Cashmere conditioner. In addition to dimethicone, it also has rice protein. I'm on my way out to enjoy the sunshine, but a review on this product will be coming up soon.
**********


I purchased Nivea's Nutri Cashmere conditioner the other day. It had cones and a bunch of other ingredients that wouldn't make the "natural list", however, something was calling me towards it. It could have been the word cashmere, the pretty bottle and more importantly the decent price. For whatever reason, I threw caution to the wind, ran to the cashier and used it the same night I purchased it.

First here is what it claims to do:
  • Gives dry hair a cashmere feeling and moisturizes it, without weighing it down.
  • Makes it easier to detangle hair.
I've only used it once, but my initial opinion is that it delivers all of the above points.

So here's my personal take on the product:

Rating scale: 1 horrible - 5 wonderful 
Consistency - 5
The conditioner has a medium, creamy consistency. It's not too thin and runny nor too thick and clumpy.

Smell - 3
It smells really clean, kind of like dryer sheets. This is not necessarily a bad thing, I just prefer fruity or herbal scents.

Slip - 5
My tangles melted immediately, right after applying the conditioner, it made detangling a breeze.

Conditioning properties - 5
My hair is still really soft and my curls pop more than usual after using this conditioner.

Overall rating - 5
This one is a keeper, I can deal with the smell. My hair felt like cashmere after using this.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment