Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

My Hair Loves Humidity!

I'm thrilled to be back home and am having loads of fun spending time with the family, especially my nephew, and catching up with friends. My hair has been in humid and dewy heaven here! I'm staying away from humectants and enjoying the sheen and moisture that humidity provides!

I wore my hair in twists for the first 4 days of my trip and on my flight. This worked out really well and my hair stayed hydrated, which is rare when I fly. I'm already in product heaven-- or hell (i.e for my wallet), depending on how you look at it! Today, I'm trying Aussie Moist for the first time and plan on doing a wash and go. We'll see if I still love the humidity as much as I did when my hair was in twists. =)

Here are some products I'd like to test during my stay and hopefully, I'll stock my suitcase with a winner.
  • Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie
  • Aubrey Organics Glycogen Protein Balancing Condi
  • Hawaiin Silky Leave-in
  • Kinky Kurly Knot Today
  • Giovanni 50/50 Condi
Any other suggestions for me? What are some of your favorite products?

No comments:

Post a Comment